Monday, May 23, 2011

Frank Zappa - The Torture Never Stops

Frank Zappa
Frank Zappa Frank Zappa

Well, since I have posted videos featuring both Dweezil and Moon Unit Zappa, it seems only appropriate that I also post one featuring the father, Frank. There are some who might say his music was an acquired taste, but I think that is debatable. His music was the easiest part to get - it was the humor that was tough at times. Honestly, I think there were some of my friends in college who listened to Zappa who never got it, and just like screaming 'you're an asshole...' They never realized they were that asshole that was being discussed. Well, that said, here is a favorite of mine, The Torture Never Stops.



Rest in Peace, Daddy-Zappa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails