Thursday, May 19, 2011

Garrin Benfield CD Release Preview

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
The photos above were taken by me as Garrin Benfield prepared for the show.

On Saturday May 14, I went to the CD Release party in Manhattan for Garrin Benfield's new album, The Wave Organ Song. I have been looking forward to this show for some time, and it most certainly did not disappoint. While I gather my various materials together - video and photographs - I thought I would post this compilation tape with clips from many of the songs performed at the show at Sullivan Hall in the West Village.



While I was in town, I met with friends, some of whom accompanied me to the show. Mal & Helen met for drinks before the show, but had to get home to help son John with some homework. Brian and James had the whole evening set aside for drinks, a show, and a late dinner. It was a great night, filled with love, laughter and music. Can't ask for more!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Left to right: Helen, Mal, me, James & Brian. Below: Album Cover Art.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails