Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tom Goss & Max Emerson • I Don't Mind (Acapella Cover of the Usher feat Juicy J song)

 photo TomGoss0001_zpskomwkemb.jpg
 photo TomGoss0006_zpscvnxjueg.jpg  photo TomGoss0005_zpscu0htyzt.jpg

Not only am I a fan of Tom Goss, but my sister and a couple of my nieces are as well. It is easy to understand, with his easy charm, striking good looks, and an inherent sweetness make him easy to love. And his talent, both as a performer and a songwriter make him someone I recommend heartily to others, with confidence they will see and hear what I do. I look forward to whatever music he is making, be it his amazing original songs or his creative treatment of cover songs.

 photo TomGoss0003_zpsoiuugdmh.jpg  photo TomGoss0004_zpsyi468ofw.jpg
 photo TomGoss0002_zps0r9kojbv.jpg

The latest product from Tom is a cover song, working with model/blogger/actor/director/chipmunk enthusiast Max Emerson, who brings a strong helping of good looks and humor. Together they take on "I Don't Mind", a recent release from Usher, featuring rapper Juicy J. The original is a misogynistic ode to a stripper girlfriend that is, at times, rather cringe worthy. Tom and Max give it a bit of a makeover, offering an acapella version, laced with humor and self-awareness, making me smile and laugh as opposed to flinching and wincing. This is Tom Goss & Max Emerson with their take on "I Don't Mind" (Cover of the Usher feat Juicy J song).



Unfortunately, "I Don't Mind" is only available on YouTube, but if you enjoy Tom Goss, you might like his his latest album. You can purchase 'Wait' from iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. You can also buy the physical CD from Tom's online store. For more about Tom Goss, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter. To learn more about Max Emerson, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails