Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Jeb Havens featuring Michael Powers • Enough (Reba McEntire Cover)

 photo JebHavens_MichaelPowers_zpsucxh8rmr.jpg
 photo JebHavens001_zpsgvckkxwb.jpg  photo MichaelPowers003_zpsvpjm8wc1.jpg

Okay, I'll say it. I am not only a fan of Jeb Havens' music, I also have a crush on him. I just can't help it - he's kinda gorgeous, and so damned talented. I follow him on all the social media (yes, I expect the court papers to arrive soon), and listen to his music often. Recently, Havens teamed up with Michael Powers, an American Idol Season 11 contestant, to make some cool music. I have opted to showcase their duet on "Enough", the song originally featuring a duet with Reba McEntire and Jennifer Nettles, two incredible singers in their own right. But I must say, the two out and proud singers certainly claim ownership of the song, and make it something I wanted to listen again and again. This is Jeb Havens and Michael Powers with "Enough".



While this song is not available for purchase, there is plenty of music that is. You can purchase Jeb's fantastic solo album, the eponymous 2010 release from iTunes and Amazon. You can also find his sexy collaboration with Rowsy Bosch on iTunes and Amazon. Michael has a great single available from iTunes and CD Baby. For more about Jeb Havens, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. To learn about Michael Powers and his music, visit his official Youtube channel. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails