Friday, February 5, 2010

New Followers - Chad & Jennifer


Left: Chad & daughter Kaia; right, Jennifer.

Trying to stay ahead of the curve here, since a big snow storm is coming and I don't know if the power and/or internet will be staying on here in rural Delaware, I'd like to welcome two new followers of the blog, Chad and Jennifer.

Chad is Chad Cavanaugh, the California singer/songwriter featured recently on Soundtrack. Can I just say, not onl is that picture adorable, but there is something kinda hot about a proud father. Is that wrong? If so, I apologize now. Anyway, Chad also has his own blog, Stay At Home Rock Star, which you can find here. And I am still crazy for his music, which you can find on iTunes here. Jennifer joins us via Twitter, checking in from Johnson City, Tennessee. She is a wife, mother of two, and a lover of music - should fit in very well here. She is a big fan of Dwight Yoakam, so I can have no argument there. She might not have her own blog yet, but you can check her out on Twitter here. While it might be easy to welcome them with a video of Chad, if I was thinking I would of saved the video of him and his daughter for now, but...I didn't. So I am tossing out there a video of Dwight Yoakam doing a greatest hits medley live from the Grand Ole Opry. Enjoy!

div>

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks, Howard! *waves back* And mille grazie for the Dwight footage. Rockin' out again! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails