Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ricky Braddy's Valentine



I have fully admitted I have a bit of a thing for Ricky Braddy. It is something about his voice that just works for me, and I hope there are great things to come from that young man. However, he performed at a recent fundraiser for Haiti, and did a live version of the song Love Me Like LA. I really love that jazz feel in his voice, the ease of his range, and the warmth of the tone.



Ricky performed another song, Blame It All On Me. It is another jazz tune with R&B overtones, and again, Ricky delivers with style. I am telling you, I would buy whatever music this young man puts out without even thinking twice.



You can check Ricky out on MySpace here and on Twitter here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails