Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Night Party - Pansy Division

Pansy Division photo pansy-division2_zps19d78fda.jpg

To start the celebration of Valentine's Day weekend, I thought I would offer up my Queercore favorites. I love Pansy Division so darn much, but fear I must state they are NSFW and all that. They are brash, bold, and there isn't a subtle bone in their bodies. But they rock, and I own their music! So, I wanna dedicate this to Tranny Beth, and her love of this upcoming holiday. Beth, this Pansy break is for you.



I'm Gonna Be A Slut


You're Gonna Need Your Friends


Horny In The Morning


He Whipped My Ass In Tennis


For more about the Pansy Division, you can find their official website here. For my first post about them, you can click here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you're evil! Beth is gonna kill you! LOL (I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I think TrannyBeth will appreciate my translating her feelings with one of my favorite bands! Or not. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, glad you can appreciate the dedication!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails