Friday, February 5, 2010

Helping Haiti - Everybody Hurts



Simon Cowell produced the single Everybody Hurts with an all-star roster of UK stars including Leona Lewis, Rod Stewart, Mariah Carey, Cheryl Cole, Mika, Michael Buble, Joe McElderry, Miley Cyrus, James Blunt, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jon Bon Jovi, James Morrison, Susan Boyle, Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Shane Filan, Mark Feehily, Kylie Minogue, and Robbie Williams.



It is scheduled for digital release on February 7th, with physical CD release on February 8th. Not sure if that is UK only, or worldwide.

4 comments:

  1. I think it is great that Simon stepped up and used this REM track as a starting point. It sounded good, and I hope it helps Haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bucko, I do to! He's kinda like the ginrch-with-the-heart-of-gold. And I am enjoying the track, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, I have heard some critism of the song used but the lyrics are just as appropriate for this as for suicide.

    They played this over the tannoy at work the other day and it brought a lump to my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phil, after seeing the rather disappointing We Are The World 25, I am even more impressed with this release. Quite nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails