Friday, April 26, 2013

Derek Nicoletto • San Simeon

Derek Nicoletto - San Simeon photo Simeon004_zps3e239a29.jpg
Derek Nicoletto - San Simeon photo Simeon001_zps811308c6.jpg Derek Nicoletto - San Simeon photo Simeon007_zps82930d85.jpg

I just loved Derek Nicoletto's recent release, 'Just Panic and Get it Over With', so I couldn't help but be excited when I saw Derek had released his first music video in conjuncture with the EP. I eagerly hit play for the "San Simeon" video, and was happy I did. The song is wonderful, as you can read in my original review. The video only looks to enhance that beauty, and it worked for me. Check out the beautiful imagery from "San Simeon".



If the use of paints and art weren't enough, Derek's handsome and smiling face would make any day brighter. Of course, the song already got that job done, so everything else is bonus points. You can purchase 'Just Panic And Get It Over With' from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Derek Nicoletto, check out his official website. You can also follow him on Twitter or "like" him on Facebook.

Derek Nicoletto - San Simeon photo Simeon005_zpsf824e32d.jpg Derek Nicoletto - San Simeon photo Simeon003_zps67961819.jpg
Derek Nicoletto - San Simeon photo Simeon002_zpsc5ca1b42.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails