Monday, October 19, 2009

The Comedy of Jason Stuart





Let's kick off the week with a few laughs. This is Jason Stuart,an out comedian who had been doing gay-oriented stand up since coming out in 1993. Jason started out doing comedy in the closet, but came out on national television and has never looked back. His bold comedy makes me laugh. He also acts, and was often seen as the outrageous gay character of many sitcoms.





To find out more about Jason and see if he is playing near you, go to his official website here.

3 comments:

  1. He's incredibly funny but somehow I don't think I've seen him before! I'll be paying attention now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, glad you enjoyed him. He makes me laugh.

    Geoff, you should! I think he is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails