Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ryan Amador • Stained (Music Video)

 photo Stained003_zps7f683b3d.jpg
 photo Stained002_zps6cdcdc21.jpg  photo Stained004_zps977a7f45.jpg

I was a bit shocked when I realized that I first came across the music of Ryan Amador almost two years ago. That is when I first heard his duet with Jo Lampert, "Define Me", and was deeply moved. I find his music has a wonderful rawness to it, exposing his emotional core like few can. He recently released the EP '4S', which I quickly added to my collection. The five-song collection includes four songs starting with the letter 's', and the fifth song titled "4", hence the name. The first single is "Stained", a song that reminds me a bit of Alanis Morissette, as he funnels his anger into his music as a way to cleanse himself with a rocked-out shout. There is a wonderful nakedness to the video, starting with a close-up almost painfully tight, the pain etched on his face. This is the official music video for "Stained".



"Stained" can be purchased as a single from Bandcamp. It is the first single track off his last release. The EP '4S' can be purchased from iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, and Bandcamp. To learn more about Ryan Amador, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

 photo Stained005_zpsc66803ed.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails