Friday, January 9, 2015

4 Hot Guys • 4 Hot Songs

 photo Angelo006_zpsb3803b47.jpg  photo Guy_B_zps3c82d309.jpg
 photo sirpaul004_zpsfe833fb5.jpg  photo Sir_Ari_Gold_zps8bcd2941.jpg
Clockwise: Angelo, Guy B, Sir Ari Gold, and SIRPAUL.

I thought about it, and couldn't figure out a better way to kick off the weekend than to feature four very hot men with some great songs. They are all handsome enough to get me to post pictures even if they weren't making music, but all four have music I love, and remains in my music collection. I will kick it off with a great music video from Angelo, the first of three artists based in New York City. I couldn't wait to see this video, the first from his full-length CD debut. I love the sexy 2012 release, and still play it. This is Angelo with "Narcissus Drowned", the title track from the 2012 CD.



For more about Angelo, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and become a fan on ReverbNation. You can purchase "Narcissus Drowned" from iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. for the second video, I offer you the amazing Guy B singing the title cut from his 2007 album. When I first heard the song, I immediately went out and purchased the album, and have been a big fan ever since. Guy is the lone non-New Yorker here, being based in Los Angeles. I recently heard he was heading back to the studio, and I was practically giddy. This is Guy B with music video for "Within Me".



For more about Guy B, visit his official ReverbNation page. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. You can purchase "Within Me" from iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. SIRPAUL is another of my New York artists I simply cannot resist. From the first time I heard his music, I've been a slave to SIRPAUL, and I still gladly serve at his feet. I love all his music, but today call up a song from his 2009 album, 'Objectified'. That album was all kinds of sexy, as you can hear in this track. This is SIRPAUL with the official music video for "Do U".



For more about SIRPAUL, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. You can purchase "Do U" from iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. I close out this post with another yummy New Yorker, the delectable Sir Ari Gold. I've been a fan since his first album, and have eagerly purchased every one since. His music makes me a happier man, and I couldn't recommend it any higher. While there is plenty of excellent music to choose from, I reached back to one of my favorite tracks from the 2007 release, 'Transport Systems'. This is Sir Ari Gold with the official music video for "Where The Music Takes Me".



For more about Sir Ari Gold, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. You can purchase 'Transport Systems' on iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. I hope this helped start your weekend with energy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails