Saturday, June 28, 2014

Westlife • Catch My Breath

Westlife - Catch My Breath photo WESTLIFECatchMyBreath_zps556eb1b2.jpg

Last night, I brought you a group of songs sung by popular boybands of another time. It reminded me of my all-time favorite boyband, which I did not include in that post. So now, Westlife will get a post of their own. Shane Filan, Nicky Byrne, Mark Feehily, and Kian Eganmade some beautiful music together, and I love to listen to it. Even though the Irish boys are no longer together, listening to them just makes be so happy. This is the boys of Westlife singing "Catch My Breath" at their live show at Croke Park, a fantastic stadium in Dublin, Ireland.



"Catch My Breath" can be found on the album 'Back Home', the 2007 release with several great songs. I love "Something Right", "Home". "I'm Already There", and "Us Against the World", there is something about "Catch My Breath" that I cannot deny. It just charms me to the core. You can purchase 'Back Home' from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Westlife, visit the official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails