Friday, June 20, 2014

Ryan Dolan • Fall to the Floor

Ryan Dolan - Fall to the Floor photo RyanDolanFalltotheFloorCOVER_zps4093963e.jpg

I just recently discovered the music of Ryan Dolan, the Irish singer/songwriter, a few months ago, when I saw the video for "Start Again", a touching and personal song about the journey many travel, growing up bullied and afraid. It was so real, so authentic, I played it several times before I could take a break. Now he has a new single out, and it is very different than "Start Again". "Fall to the Floor" is a song that explores the world of an adult. It talks about the moment you hear about the end of a relationship, when it feels like you have been kicked in the stomach. It is both melodic and real, a combination I cannot resist. This is Ryan Dolan singing "Fall to the Floor".



I really love this song, a delicious Pop treat. It is a wonderful combination of music and emotion that moves me to the core. You can purchase "Fall to the Floor" from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Ryan Dolan, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails