Friday, June 20, 2014

Sam Dickinson • When You Left Me

Sam Dickinson - When You Left Me photo LeftMe001_zps94443166.jpg
Sam Dickinson - When You Left Me photo LeftMe004_zps195edcba.jpg Sam Dickinson - When You Left Me photo LeftMe003_zpsefb1a340.jpg

I have made no secret how much I love the music of the blue-eyed soul of Brit Sam Dickinson. I pre-ordered his album 'The Stories That Occurred' based on a few samples, and I was not disappointed when I finally heard it. In fact, I was ecstatic, and it is still in rotation on my iPod. In fact, last week, it played while I cut grass, and sang along! The album has already spawned a couple of music videos, including the inspirational "Lift Your Head". I am telling you, I just can't get enough.

Sam Dickinson - When You Left Me photo LeftMe005_zpsa72b8557.jpg
Sam Dickinson - When You Left Me photo LeftMe006_zps35f313dd.jpg Sam Dickinson - When You Left Me photo LeftMe002_zps64b14e70.jpg

When I heard Sam was filming a video for the song "When You Left Me", I had to admit I let out a bit of a squeal, I was so excited. The song addresses a love affair that ended too early, before you were ready for it to happen. It takes you through it all, from feeling a little guilty to the anger that grows until you shout. This is the music video for "When You Left Me".



"When You Left Me" can be found on 'The Stories That Occurred', released almost a year ago. I am telling you, if the next music video is for "I've gone, I've Quit", I will be damn near giddy. You can purchase 'The Stories That Occurred' from iTunes, Amazon, and other online music stores. To learn more about Sam Dickinson, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. I am sure he'd love it if you said "hello"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails