Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Eli Lieb • Wrecking Ball

Eli Lieb photo Eli_Lieb_WreckingBall_COVER_zps909e4042.jpg

Singer/songwriter Eli Lieb has released a new video on his YouTube channel, and once again, he gets it so damn right I can't contain myself. This time out, Eli takes on Miley Cyrus with a cover of "Wrecking Ball", and it is amazing. His voice is perfect, and the arrangement spectacular to make this one of my favorite songs of the month! I bought it and it went right into my October 2013 playlist. I am not surprised, for it seems Eli never takes a bad step. And, I must admit he looks dazzling as ever in the video. Here is Eli Lieb singing "Wrecking Ball".



"Wrecking Ball" is available for purchase on iTunes. For more about Eli, visit his official website, where there is an official store, so yous can buy music and t-shirts. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, or 'like' him on Facebook.

Eli Lieb photo EliLiebWreckingBallCOVER_zps80da1f5f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails