Monday, November 1, 2010

Skott Freedman In November

Skott Freedman

To welcome in the new month, here is the exceptional Skott Freedman singing In November, from his album Some Company. This video was recorded at a show in 2003. I love his music, and am glad I could share this special video now.



Over a year ago, I posted about an exceptional cover of The Cranberries Zombie, and you can check it out here. I hope he does a video or two from his latest release, The Cottage Sessions, because I love that album - you can find it on iTunes here. You can find his music on iTunes, Amazon, eMusic, and several other music outlets. You can check out Skott's videos on YouTube here. You can find his official website here. You can find him on FaceBook here, and MySpace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails