Monday, November 15, 2010

Westlife - New Single 'Safe'

Westlife at X-Factor
Westlife at X-Factor Westlife at X-Factor
Westlife at X-Factor Westlife at X-Factor
Top: Westlife on stage. Middle: Kian Egan & Nicky Byrne. Bottom: Mark Feehily & Shane Filan.

Four of my favorite Irish boys appeared on X-Factor in the UK over the weekend to perform the first single from their soon-to-be-released album, Gravity. The new single, Safe, is a power ballad written by album producer John Shanks and James Grunder, of the rock group Golden State.



I ordered my import copy of the album from Amazon here. It is supposed to be in my possession before Thanksgiving, so I am excited! For more on the band, you can check out their official website here.

Gravity cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails