Friday, September 25, 2009

Great Video - David Archuleta - ALMA Awards

David Archuleta

David Archuleta went on to the ALMA Awards. The 18-year-old with a golden voice sang Contigo En La Distancia, a song made famous by Luis Miguel, who was being honored by the group. It also gave David a chance to celebrate his own roots, as his mother is a beautiful Latina.



David himself is adorable, and very young. But once the boy opens his mouth to sing, it is utter magic. I watched him on Idol, and was constantly amazed at the level of musical maturity in one so young. And his voice is just so rich and full, I love listening to it.



David's first single was Crush, an amazing song that just entrances me. It was written perfectly for a 17-year-old, with charm and innocence about a time of growth. And David sang it with amazing control.



David finished in second on his season of American Idol, although I will admit I voted for him to win. He is maturing nicely, and I hope he has a long career ahead of him. To find out more about David Aruchuleta, go to his official webpage by clicking here.

12 comments:

  1. He does have such an incredible voice for his age. I also hope he has long career. He's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most talented and hard working artists in the business today. We will be hearing great things from David Archuleta for years to come!I am honored to be a fan for life!
    SHINE ON, DAVID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post about David !!! He is AMAZING and can sing anything !! he is coming out with a Christmas CD titled "Christmas from the Heart" on October 13th !!! which will include a Spanish and French song !! Can't wait !! His ALMA performance was STUNNING !! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime that I listen to David sing, I am treated to a voice full of such wholenss, roundness, softness, fullness, and mellowness! His voice is so rich and creamy, and utterly delicious. There is no one out there that can compare. His voice just draws you in..puts you in a trance, and makes you want to come back for more. But it is David's character, and all the beauty in his heart, that just enhances my experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. david is an amazing person in and out.i am so proud of his all accomplishments after ai.he deserves all the recognitions in this entertainment business.he is so talented and his character is superb!kudos to david archuleta.

    thank you for your great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you! I'm an international fan and we have fallen in love with that incredible voice and personality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just amazing. David Archuleta is such a talented singer/songwriter. I've had the opportunity to attend quite a few of David's concerts and he just blows me away with his voice. Loved his performance on the ALMA Awards. I'm also excited for his Christmas album coming out Oct 13 called "Christmas From the Heart"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. David sure is maturing nicely! Not only does he get better looking with each passing day but his vocals become even more smooth and engaging. I can't wait to hear this voice on his new Christmas CD. Just imagine what David Archuleta singing Ave Maria will be like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful post... and a stunningly beautiful performance by david archuleta with ''contigo en la distancia''.... he is almost beyond compare vocally here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. David is one of those kind of people who radiates such goodness and is very caring. And let's talk about his voice! There are not alot of other artists who can sing with such emotion and control. I'm so looking forward to his Christmas Album, and Ava Maria will be unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This kid (young man now) has such an incredible talent and you know what? he does not even know about it. He just sings with such a love for music and when he opens his mouth to sing, that is what we receive... LOVE. We all feel very vulnerable in front of his talent and love.., at least I do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael, Yes, he has a great voice. I can't wait to see him mature as an artist.

    Elsa, Trish & Anonymous 1-8, thank you so much for stopping by. As I said, I am a fan of David's and hope to hear him for a long time to come. Please feel free to stop back again and check out some of my other favorites.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails