Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Christopher Dallman

Christopher Dallman

Today is Christopher Dallman's birthday (thanx for the tip, Casey Stratton)! Christopher has been quite busy, working on a couple of EPs, a new song that was just released, Anthem, and his first music video, Over My Head. Christopher shares this special day with several other talented folk, like Jason Alexander, Julio Iglesias, Mickey Rooney, Kip Pardue [he's adorable!], Ray Charles, and The Boss, Bruce Springsteen.

christopher dallman Christopher Dallman,race the light
christopher dallman,over my head
Top, L to R: Cover for Anthem, Cover for Race The Light.
Bottom: The opening for Over My Head video.

I am a fan of Christopher's, enjoying his music and his amusing tweets [@chrisdallman], and can't wait to get a chance to see him perform live in concert. The reason I know I wanna see him live? Great music always intrigues me, and a couple of videos I found on YouTube. This is Green Camero, a song from his first album, Race The Light.



And this is one of my favorite songs off Race The Light, Driving In To You. And by one of my favorites, I mean one of the eleven songs I love. They are all fantastic.



As I mentioned when I talked about his latest song, Subterranean, I noticed Race The Light is on sale at CD Baby. For just $5, you can get an MP3 download of the album. I am sure Christopher would accept this as a great birthday present, and you would be getting great music. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails