Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Video/Music - Telling On Trixie - ANFO

Telling On Trixie
Telling On Trixie
Telling On Trixie
Telling On Trixie
Telling On Trixie
Telling On Trixie

OK, it is not so much a video as a YouTube song posting, but God, I LOVE this song! A.N.F.O. is the name of the song from the CD Ugly, Broke and Sober. The title is an anagram for ammonium nitrate/fuel oil, an explosive mixture, much like the band Telling On Trixie. The band just put up this video this weekend, and I knew I had to get it on my blog, cause it rocks! Since there is no video with this so to speak, I included above screen caps from the brilliant video for Orion's Light, from the first Telling On Trixie CD.



You can get more info on Telling On Trixie at their website, and can purchase the CD at CD Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails