Friday, July 31, 2009

Live Music - Aiden James

aiden james aiden james aiden james
Aiden James in performance photographed by me.

The always adorable Aiden James posted a new 'Satellite Session' while touring in San Francisco. He discusses the song On The Run from the new CD as he drives across the Golden Gate Bridge. He also performs Gonna Hurt More.



I am excited because next Friday, August 7th, I will be going to Philadelphia to see Aiden for his video release party at the Tin Angel. That is just a week from now! For more information about the show, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great photos you took! And Aiden sounds great! Well, don't forget your camera next Friday! You live such the glamorous life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, thanks for your thoughts on my pics. Adien is great and I can't wait to see him. Although I am not so sure of my 'glamorous' life - boring work in rural Delaware.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails