Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Life Is A Song Title


OK, after seeing both Bob & Michael Rivers do this, I figured I would give is a try. Instead of diva-licious music (Diana Ross & Cher, respectively), I am going for one of my indie boys - Eric Himan. Not only do I love his music, but he also has lots of it - I should know, I have bought it all! - making it easier to have a list for the questions (and I am so fricken predicable). And it gives me a chance to run another picture of the adorable boy - because, as I have said before, I am shallow that way.

Are you male or female? – Man You Had In Mind

Describe yourself – I Don't Wait Well

How do you feel about yourself - Habit/Curse

Describe where you currently live – The Outskirts of You

If you could go anywhere, where would you go – Until The Road Unwinds

Favorite form of transportation - In My Shoes

Your best friend is – No Urgency

Your favorite color is – Little Boy Blue

What's the weather like – In The Brown Fog

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called – Throw Away The Past

What is life to you – There's Gotta Be Something

What is the best advice you have to give – We Are The Same

If you could change your name, what would it be – Clyde

Your favorite food – Acquired Taste

5 comments:

  1. Great list and some dazzling song titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! You have a few more questions than I do. I must have missed a few. Whoops. Maybe I will try this again with another artist. Fleetwood Mac could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob & Michael, it is you who I have to thank for the list. Eric is a songwriter and has some great titles, which made it easier. As I am not expecting to get my computer back until tomorrow sometime, being able to do something quick & easy is a Godsend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave it a go also...
    love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this list and your answers that make me want to listen to more Eric.

    I'll try this if I can choose an artist.

    Sorry I'm behind reading and listening to your blog. I've had a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails