Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Aiden James • I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Aiden James - I Wanna Dance With Somebody photo AJ_Dance002_zps0203e42e.jpg
Aiden James - I Wanna Dance With Somebody photo AJ_Dance004_zpseb6308b9.jpg Aiden James - I Wanna Dance With Somebody photo AJ_Dance003_zpsc0a340e4.jpg

Songster Aiden James has released a new music video, and boy it is a good one! Aiden is singing his cover of the Whitney Houston dance hit, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody". Of course, Levi does give it a sound and feel like the song was written for the songster himself. The song starts off with a lovely and soothing sound, a perfect cradle for Aiden's voice. The song is sort of Acoustic Electronic, the music supplying more of an aural landscape for Aiden's voice. This allows the honey-voiced singer to take us on that musical journey. I hope you enjoy Aiden James in his latest music video, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody".



You can purchase the single "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" from iTunes, BandCamp, and Amazon. To learn more about Aiden James, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook.

Aiden James - I Wanna Dance With Somebody photo AJ_Dance005_zps30a98cef.jpg Aiden James - I Wanna Dance With Somebody photo AJ_Dance001_zpsacfd147c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails