Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SIRPAUL • "Every Single Moment" Available

SIRPAUL - Every Single Moment photo SIRPAULEverySingleMomentCOVER_zps56fdd9b4.jpg

SIRPAUL has released a great new single, and "Every Single Moment" is now available to be added to the your playlist! The ElectroPop singer/songwriter has been a busy man, currently in Europe shooting a music video and making the most of the trip. But back to the song, it is the first released off SIRPAUL's highly anticipated new album, 'Seventh Star'. Bright and bold, the high octane power of love harnessed in the song, jump starting even my jaded old heart! I can't stop playing it, for I really can hear his heartbeat, beating like an earthquake.



Now that you've heard it, I know you can understand what I was saying. The song is just so damned positive, so uplifting, I want to eat is for a snack! You can purchase "Every Single Moment" from iTunes and Amazon. To get the latest information about SIRPAUL, you can visit his official website, 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails