Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Video - #GetTheoOnEllen

Theo Tams recently tweeted about a project/contest he was setting up.

@theotamsmusic Calling all YOUR Creativity- make a video on why I should be a guest on @TheEllenShow - 2 mins or less- and it could be featured on my site!

@theotamsmusic Send the link of your #GetTheoOnEllen video to gettheoonellen@hotmail.com with your name, address, and phone number! Thaaaanks y'all!

Since I am the type of fan who likes a challenge, and who likes a good laugh, I immediately went to work on my video, so here it is. Hopefully, other creative fans will be getting their YouTube on and posting their projects. And, by the way, I don't think any television hosts have to worry about their job any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww ... seeing you on video made me realize how much I miss you!!! I can't wait for June.

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, thanks! I miss you too, babe. Still hoping to slip in a trip before the big concert on June 26th.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails