Saturday, April 24, 2010

Buy A Book Saturday

brandon ford

Last night on Twitter, I was informed by the handsome and talented Brandon Ford (pictured above) that today was Buy-A-Book-Saturday. Before you run off thinking this was just self-promotion on his part, I have to say it was quite an interesting reading list Brandon offered. So, I figured, I'd share it. Click on the title to check it out on Amazon.

LEATHER MAIDEN by Joe R. Lansdale

ME TALK PRETTY ONE DAY by David Sedaris

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR by Jack Ketchum

PAY PHONE by Brandon Ford - which I purchased & hope to read soon!

I'll toss in another from my own list, which I just finished: Rockstarlet by Stewart Lewis. It is a great story of a gay musician in the 'str8' world of music labels.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention another writer in our midst - Eric Arvin. You can check out some of his books on Amazon here. He also has a blog, Daventry Blue, here.

You can also check out Brandon's blog, Sleepless Nights, here.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, once again, my fingers, iPod Touch, and comment moderation don't seem to get along.

    Eric Arvin has left a new comment on your post "Buy A Book Saturday":

    Thank you kindly for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails