Thursday, December 18, 2014

Spencer Day • Christmas With You

 photo SpencerDaywithJoelEvansBigBandChristmasWithYouCOVER_zps17fb14b3.jpg

Okay, so it is confession time. Well, that seems to be a constant state on this blog, for I am always admitting to one thing or another. But back to the topic at hand, I have a total crush on Spencer Day. After all, he is tall, handsome, and so damned talented! So when I read he was going to release a new version of the song "Christmas With You", this time out featuring The Joel Evans Big Band, I was awfully excited. The song, featured on his holiday album 'If Christmas Doesn't Kill Me', was written by Joel Evans and Cliff Goldmacher, so it is no wonder he rerecorded it with The Joel Evans Big Band.



Every time I listen to it, it just makes me feel merrier. Spencer can have that effect... You can purchase "Christmas With You" from iTunes, Amazon. To learn more about Spencer Day, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook and 'follow' him on Twitter. You can also find Spencer's EP 'If Christmas Doesn't Kill Me' on iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails