Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Jason Walker • Quicksand

Jason Walker photo JasonWalker001_zpsf0941723.jpg

I can say it loud and proud, I am a huge fan of the music of Jason Walker. His vocals reminds me of some of the great voices who have recorded before him, like Donna Summer and Gloria Gaynor. His voice can inspiring, energizing, and enthralling, sometimes all at once. And when he changes things up, and moves from Modern to Classic, he can take on Etta James and bring me to tears. I am telling you, I just can't get enough of his music.

Jason Walker - Leave It All Behind photo JasonWalkerLeaveItAllBehindCOVER_zps2007af75.jpg

Recetnly, I was doing some chores around the farm, and put my iPod on shuffle. Up came a tune I instantly recognized, and found to be perfect in every way. I thought it was great to keep me going as I mucked the stalls, and even brought a smile to my face. In fact, I started to feebly sing along. That is just the type of song when I listen to "Quicksand", a track off the album 'Leave It All Behind'. The song begins simply enough, with a catchy electronic beat, when Jason's voice cuts through it all to demand your attention. While he makes it sound so effortless, so easy, I can't resist falling in love every time. This is Jason Walker singing "Quicksand".



"Quicksand" can be fournd on the album 'Leave It All Behind'. You can purchase the album from iTunes or Amazon. To learn more about Jason Walker, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. For more about Bimbo Jones, visit their official website. You can also 'like' them on Facebook, and 'follow' them on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails