Thursday, June 27, 2013

Darren Ockert • You Don't Know Me

Darren Ockert You Don't Know Me photo DarrenOckertYouDontKnowMeCOVER_zpsa75195be.jpg

Miami-based Indie-ElectroPop artist Darren Ockert has a new single and music video out, and now seems like the right time to share it with you all. The song is brand new, so I am hoping that means a new album might be coming soon. But before that, we certain have this song, with a catchy hook and a music video that is charming and funny, much like what I think Darren might be like should I ever have the opportunity to meet him. I hope you enjoy the music video for "You Don't Know Me" as much as I do.



Wasn't that fun? And weren't you singing along with the chorus by then end? Well, I was! For more about Darren Ockert, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, or 'follow' him on Twitter. You can purchase the single "You Don't Know Me" from iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails