Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chris Keys • Broken World

Chris Keys Broken World photo ChrisKeysBrokenWorldCOVER_zpsd6300f21.jpg
Chris Keys Broken World photo BrokenWorld002_zps15e186f3.jpg Chris Keys Broken World photo BrokenWorld003_zpse4e3de26.jpg

I have been a fan of the music made by Chris Keys, the singer/songwriter based out of Belfast, Northern Ireland. I first came across his music online just over three years ago. I discovered his music on MySpace, back when it was the home of all things musical. I was immediately taken by his voice, that has a smokey quality I love. He also has an ability to be a storyteller, reminding me o some of the great Irish artists like Van Morrison or Damien Rice. His latest single, "Broken World", is more sonnet than tale, is a canvas covered with strokes of love, awash in honest emotion. Check out the song and the brand new video for "Broken World".



For more about Chris Keys, visit his official website. You can also find him on both Facebook and Twitter. "Broken World" is available on iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails