Friday, August 17, 2012

Young Kaii • Fantasy Girl Music Video

Young Kaii - Fantasy Girl
Young Kaii - Fantasy Girl Young Kaii - Fantasy Girl Young Kaii - Fantasy Girl

I tell you, music comes to me in some of the most random ways. Trust me, I am certainly not complaining, for I am, time permitting, always up for listening to something new. So, the other day I checked my Twitter account, and I have a Tweet from a supporter of Out and Proud lesbian Rapper/Hip-Hop artists Young Kaii, asking me to check out a video. I clicked on the link, and was transported to YouTube.

Young Kaii - Fantasy Girl
Young Kaii - Fantasy Girl Young Kaii - Fantasy Girl

The video for "Fantasy Girl" cuts back and forth between bold color and charming black and white. Like the best of music, the song allows us to see Young Kaii's heart, bared honestly and frankly for all to see. Check out the video.



If you like "Fantasy Girl", you can download it for FREE on ReverbNation. To learn more about Young Kaii, or to hear more of her music, visit her official website. You can follow her on Twitter, or "like" her on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails