Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gregory Douglass • I Wanted To Run



As the 2012 London Olympic Games continue, so does my series of tributes, music that would fit on the soundtrack. Today, in a tribute to the track and field athletes who work and strive to be as fast as they can be, I offer a song from the gifted singer/songwriter from the fine state of Vermont, Gregory Douglass. Not only is Gregory good looking and out and proud, he also has boatloads of talent. "I Wanted To Run" is off the fine album Pseudo-Rotary. While I love everything about Douglass, and have all his music, I think this pretty much fits the Olympic bill, with strong melodies and a driving beat, and scoring a perfect "10"! Enjoy "I Wanted To Run".



You can purchase Pseudo-Rotary or the single off iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. For more about Gregory Douglass, visit his official website. Or just buy his music, you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails