Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Colton Ford

Colton Ford
Colton Ford

Soundtrack to my Day would like to wish a very happy birthday to the very handsome Colton Ford. No matter his age, Colton can still take my breathe away when I see a picture. I will admit to finding myself making this noise in the back of my throat, signifying a little more than simple approval.

Colton Ford Colton Ford

Nevertheless, it wasn't just his looks that took me aback some time ago. The first time I heard his music, I remember letting out a vocal "Whoa" and he's had my aural attention since. I think That's Me was the first song I heard by Ford, where he was joined by another hottie, Cazwell.



So Colton makes dance music with a decided R&B flavor. And makes videos with a decided fleshy flair, which is always a welcome move. I really like Tug Of War, and listen to it often. Another song off that album, The Way You Love Me, has another great video just dying to help Colton celebrate this special day.



For more about Colton, you can visit his official website here, or check out his music on iTunes here or on Amazon here. You can visit him on Facebook here, and on Twitter here. And be sure to wish him a happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails