Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Casey Stratton!

Casey Stratton


Today is Casey Statton's birthday, and to celebrate, I thought I would play two of my favorite songs, at least that would be appropriate for a Sunday morning. Cause, I appreciate being able to limit, cause there are so many songs that are my favorites! So let me start with the amazing song, You Were My Religion, from the 2008 album, Signs of Life. I just love it when Casey truly soars with that amazing voice of his!



While I am quite accustomed to seeing and hearing Casey at the keyboard, it is really delightful to see him playing the guitar in the next clip. Here he is, singing Beyond The Pale, from the collection Artifacts: Memories & Photographs.



But of these clips were posted by Casey as part of his Podcast series. I have loved it. You can find out more about Casey on his official website here. Now, if I mentioned the number of albums I have, one might think I was more than just a fan. And you'd be right, for I do love his music! You can listen and purchase it from Casey directly at this online store here. You can also find him on iTunes here, and on Amazon here. You can also stop by his Facebook page here, and wish him tidings for the day. You can also find him on Twitter here. Hope your day is amazing, Casey!

2 comments:

  1. i like him and his sound thank you and hapy birthday to the gentlemen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, you are welcome. Casey is an incredible talent!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails