Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Aiden James!

Photobucket
aiden james

I can't believe that I managed to miss Aiden James' birthday. A handsome man with a voice like honey, I have been a fan since the first time I heard him sing at the World Cafe Live!, opening for Eric Himan. After the show, I bought his debut album, Have You Ever, and have been hooked ever since. I have his second studio album, On The Run, as well as the Live at the Tin Angel album, which I was lucky enough to attend live as well. Despite all that, I missed the opportunity to wish him salutations for the day on Monday, August 9th.

To celebrate, even if belated, I thought I would post a couple of videos from the show I saw at the Burlap & Bean Coffee Shop in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. The first is a new song, debuted on the Live album, and one I really love. It is called Gonna Hurt More, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



The next song was also on the Live at the Tin Angel album, and one I also enjoy very, very much. It is called Just For A Second.



For more about songster Aiden, visit his official website here.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails