Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Brandon Ford - A Reading

Brandon Ford Pictures, Images and Photos brandon ford,payphone

Horror/Suspense writer Brandon Ford just posted his first ever video blog, and I thought I would share it with you. I am a fan of Brandon's, and follow him on Twitter, where he often makes me laugh. I know that might be an odd recommendation for a horror writer, but it works for me. So he is promoting his latest novel, Pay Phone, and decided to do a short reading for his fans.



Indeed, you might have noticed he was quoting Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven, not so much his own work. But it made me smile and laugh, which is always a good thing. And while he gave you all the web addresses in the clip, You can also check out Brandon's blog, Sleepless Nights, here. And you can find Pay Phone on Amazon here.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails