Monday, June 15, 2009

Chess in Concert: Interview with Josh Groban | Great Performances | PBS



Chess In Concert is playing on PBS on Wednesday night, and I will be glued to the TV. Besides Groban, it also stars Adam Pascal [of Rent fame] and Idina Menzel [the lucky beyatch married to Taye Diggs].

chess josh groban Pictures, Images and Photos

OK, I ordered this on DVD because Josh Groban is spectacular. When he sings 'Anthem,' it sends chills up my spine.

Chess in Concert: Interview with Josh Groban | Great Performances | PBS

Shared via AddThis

4 comments:

  1. Man, am I glad you're blogging because I never would have known this.
    I love Adam Pascal and I way love Idina Menzel--even though she married my boyfriend. We saw her in Wicked on Broadway a few years back and loved her.
    thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I, frankly, am near-giddy about the broadcast. There was talk of bringing Josh, Idina and Adam to Broadway with this, and if they do, I will so be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my DVD today, and can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails