Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Marshall Titus • Send A Little Love

 photo MT_ALittleLove003_zps0e89ea7b.jpg
 photo MT_ALittleLove002_zpsacc4774c.jpg  photo MT_ALittleLove001_zps0c8f72f2.jpg

From the first time I heard his cover of George Michael's "Father Figure", I was hooked on Marshal Titus' voice. There is such a seductive texture to his voice, I cannot help myself. So when I discovered he had a new single out, I was very excited. The song, "Send A Little Love", was written by Marshall and Keith Stewart, and produced by Marshall and Fritz Darjes. I love the uplifting feel to the song, and it just raises my spirits to a wonderful place. The video was shot in Hamburg, Germany, and directed by Herb Santos. This is Marshall Titus singing "Send A Little Love".



I knew the minute I heard it, I needed to have "Send A Little Love" in my music collection. You can purchase "Send A Little Love" from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Marshall Titus, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails