Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Marshall Titus • Send A Little Love

 photo MT_ALittleLove003_zps0e89ea7b.jpg
 photo MT_ALittleLove002_zpsacc4774c.jpg  photo MT_ALittleLove001_zps0c8f72f2.jpg

From the first time I heard his cover of George Michael's "Father Figure", I was hooked on Marshal Titus' voice. There is such a seductive texture to his voice, I cannot help myself. So when I discovered he had a new single out, I was very excited. The song, "Send A Little Love", was written by Marshall and Keith Stewart, and produced by Marshall and Fritz Darjes. I love the uplifting feel to the song, and it just raises my spirits to a wonderful place. The video was shot in Hamburg, Germany, and directed by Herb Santos. This is Marshall Titus singing "Send A Little Love".

I knew the minute I heard it, I needed to have "Send A Little Love" in my music collection. You can purchase "Send A Little Love" from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Marshall Titus, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.


Related Posts with Thumbnails