Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Markus Feehily • Love Is a Drug

 photo Markus003_zpsio85qhgk.jpg
 photo Markus005_zpso0qffzen.jpg  photo Markus004_zpsqv9bz8hy.jpg

I must admit I've been a fan of Markus Feehily since I first heard his gorgeous voice raised as a part of the Irish boy band, Westlife. I became a fan when, back in 1999, I first heard their single "Swear It Again". I loved them all, but soon came to really admire the voice of the dark haired Irishman. He seemed to grow and bloom as part of the band. I was buying the Westlife albums, and the DVDs, enjoying his vocals. Then, in 2005, Markus announced he was a gay man in a relationship. I was proud of him, even if that feeling was being transmitted across the Atlantic.

 photo Markus Feehily Love is a Drug COVER_zpson28ygar.jpg

Fast forward a few years, and Westlife called it a day, the four remaining members going their separate ways. Soon Shane released his solo album, and then Kian had his turn in the spotlight. Now, finally, we have the first single from Markus, "Love Is A Drug", hitting the airwaves. I just love the song, and can't stop listening to it. The song starts out with a startling growl, and soon builds to an emotionally charged crescendo. The official music video showcases the sentiment behind the song, showing how without the proper care, love can become an addiction that can bring us down to our knees. This is the official music video for "Love Is A Drug" from Markus Feehily.



"Love Is A Drug" will be available in the US on April 21st, and in the UK on April 19th. You can pre-order "Love Is A Drug" from iTunes and Amazon. I know I couldn't wait, and I placed my pre-order now! To learn more about Markus Feehily, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails