Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Robin Williams Remembered

 photo Robin_Williams_1986_zpsd5a53aee.jpg

I have no problem admitting to the fact I was a big fan of the comedy of Robin Williams, having purchased the album "Reality...What A Concept", the live recording of a 1979 performance in New York. I would listen to it time and time again, marveling at his energy, and the way his amazing mind worked. That led me to purchase his next live album, 'Throbbing Python of Love', his 1983 release. My admiration grew as I saw him grow into the actor that could take us on journeys like he did in 'Dead Poets Society', 'Good Morning Vietnam' and 'Mrs. Doubtfire'. So when I heard he left us on August 11, 2014, I was truly saddened, and wanted to remember him fondly. This is a wonderful clip of Robin Williams, Live at the Roxy.



Rest in peace, Robin Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails