Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Eric Himan Releases New Single, "Running"

Eric Himan 'Running' cover photo EricHimanRunningCOVER_zps84145bc8.jpg

Singer/songwriter Eric Himan has released a new single, a rocking and soulful song that will blow your socks off. "Running" is a great song I first heard Eric play when I caught him playing last month in Washington, DC. I've already purchased it from iTunes, and made it a part of my playlist! Eric recorded the single at the Jim Henson Studios last December, and have been prepping for the release since then. Sounds to me like Eric got it right... Here he is performing "Running" live.



"Running is now available on iTunes, Amazon, and Bandcamp. For more about Eric Himan, visit his official website, where you can listen to his music as well as learn the latest news. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, or 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails