Monday, December 31, 2012

Avi Wisnia • New Year

Avi Wisnia

Avi Wisnia recently released the video clips of his live songs when he was a part of the 'Art After 5' series, put on in conjunction with the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and in fact, filmed at the beautiful landmark. There are 10 videos in all, beautifully shot. It seemed insane not to include the talented Wisnia, whose music is a favorite of mine, in this New Year's Eve celebration.



I will also include another song, the one that first grabbed my attention, making it a favorite now. When I first saw the video for "Rabbit Hole", my insides were warm and smiling. And made me go as fast as I could to find out more, which included buying his album, 'Something New', and falling deeply in love. So enjoy "Rabbit Hole".



To learn more about Avi Wisnia, visit his official website. You can also find him on Twitter and Facebook, and tell him how much you enjoyed the videos. You can purchase 'Something New' from iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails