Sunday, September 18, 2011

You're The One That I Want • Angus & Julia Stone




When I first came across the music of siblings Angus and Julia Stone, I was blown away by the fact I was enchanted by it immediately. They combine exquisite musicality with amazing harmonies and a charming distribution of quirk to make truly special songs. I just recently came across a wonderful cover they did in 2007 while promoting the Down The Way album. Enjoy their take on Olivia Newton-John's song from Grease, You're The One That I Want.



You can find the song on the EP for the single Big Jet Plane. It is on iTunes here, and on Amazon here. You can find more about Angus and Julia on their official website here. You can also find them on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails