Friday, February 11, 2011

Lady GaGa Releases Born This Way

Lady GaGa Madonna
Lady GaGa Madonna
Lady GaGa Madonna
Lady GaGa [l] & Madonna [r] strike a pose.

From the reports across the internet, from here to eternity and all that, it seems Lady GaGa has released her long awaited and much touted new song/gay anthem, Born That Way. But, since everyone and their brother is posting that song, I thought I would venture back a bit, and look more at the roots of the music. You know what I mean, right?

So, here is Madonna's Express Yourself. You tell me. Just sayin'...

3 comments:

  1. Aside from the muscle men, I like how Madonna strokes her pussy.

    Oh come on....you knew someone was going to say it!

    BEHR HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behr, Madonna does that that certain something, now, doesn't she?

    Wonder Man, I have to agree with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails