Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, SIRPAUL!





One of the great things about having your own blog is you get to do fun things like wish a big 'happy birthday' to wonderful people like SIRPAUL. I have been a fan of his for a couple of years, his music is constantly evolving in new a great ways. It always seems to make me a happier person than I was before listening. At some point started chatting online. Before I knew it, I was able to interview him for the blog, my very first interview to appear online. Then, I managed to make it to New York City to see him perform live, one of the highlights of my 2010. I also met his husband, Paul, (who is every bit as handsome as SIRPAUL) but it was a great thrill to attend the concert. The standing-room-only crowd had a great time, cheering and dancing in the aisles, including me! Check out some video from the show.



He was kind enough to talk to me after the show, which my friend Rickey caught on his camera. I am sure he must have been tired, but it was a great thrill for me. And he really is a great guy!



So Happy Birthday, SIRPAUL. YOu can purchase his latest album, Music & Me, on iTunes here or download it from Amazon.Com here. To check out more of his music, or to give him your best, you can find him on his official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails