Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We Have Vision

New Glasses
New Glasses

Well, after the delays, I finally have my new glasses to wear. So here they are, pictured above. Now my eyes are getting used to the new prescription, although that is a damn sight better than wearing the old one! Hopefully, this means I can do a better job of reading, and check out what everyone else has been up to for the last few weeks. Might be a few days till I am up to speed again, but I am quite happy with the new addition to my face.

New Glasses

8 comments:

  1. I like them and I love the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Man, Ginger & SteveA, thank you so much. I can't tell you how nice it is to see in focus once again! I am happy with the glasses - been wanting them for so long, but kept being sold other frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice specs!
    I rceently got new glasses and went around for days marveling at all the things I could "see"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great specs. You know, I think you look a little like Michael Douglas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails