Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guy B - One Way or Another

guy b
guy b

I had heard about a handsome singer who was making great music, but it wasn't until I purchased my first album did I understand Guy B was much more than just a pretty face. In fact, he is a songwriter with a bold singing voice, sending out a message of love and equality. I have 2 albums, Within Me, and the latest, Co-Exist. In fact, I am listening to Within Me as I am putting this together. It is a great Pop album, filled with interesting beats, and lots of flavors, from rock to R&B, with a sprinkle of Middle Eastern hand-laid on top, like delectable 'jimmies' on the ice cream sundae of a treat. And Guy B is far from just a studio wonder, as you can tell from the performance of One Way Or Another from a show in March.



Just to share a little bit more of Guy B's work, here is the title song form the latest release, Co-Exist. It not only has charm, but also a real hot and sexy feel. Enjoy!



Be sure to check out Guy B's official website here.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails