Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"You're Alive" • David Geftakys & David Gielan

You're Alive cover, David Geftakys and David Gielan

There is a great new single from David Geftakys and David Gielan out, and ready to be a part of your collection. "You're Alive" is a bold and uplifting song that blends the voices of the two California-based singer/songwriters. I knew I was going to enjoy it when I heard Geftakys open the show, and was impressed when Gielan stepped up. But when they joined forces for the soaring chorus, the song had wings. Don't take my word for it, listen for yourself.



If you loved it as much as I do, you can purchase "You're Alive" on iTunes and CD Baby. To learn more about David Geftakys, visit his official website. To learn about David Gielan, visit him on Facebook.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails