Saturday, October 27, 2012

Barbra Streisand & Jason Gould Duet

Barbra Streisand & Jason Gould

Well, I thought I would kick off our Saturday morning with a light and breezy song written by the great Irving Berlin in 1932. As part of the recent Barbra Streisand tour, La Streisand sings "How Deep Is The Ocean" as a duet with a surprise guest, her son, Jason Gould. And the real surprise is that Jason has a nice voice, as you can tell in this video.



I mean, who would have thought that the son of Barbra Streisand and Elliott Gould would be 45 years old before the world knew he got some talent from his mother? What, we gonna find out at some point he is also a great actor? The other surprising part is that Jason is really hot. Like I think I'd wanna date him, even if he didn't have Barbra as a mother. But until then, I'll have this video to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I bought my first Barbra Streisand LP in 1964, ("The Third Album")...fourteen years before I came out...why didn't someone Tell me I was gay, would have saved a Lot of time...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if my first album was Barbra, or if it was Karen Carpenter. It was certainly one or the other. Either way, if I'd been told, would have been easier, too.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails